Important Facts About NADH
Dosing InformationThe best dosage for NADH has not yet been established, since the supplement has not been thoroughly studied (see NADH Dosage).
Side Effects of NADHThere are no known side effects of NADH. However, this probably reflects a lack of clinical studies on the product, not a real absence of side effects (see NADH Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report to your healthcare provider.)
Drug InteractionsAt this time, it is not known if NADH interacts with other supplements or medications (see NADH Drug Interactions).
Is NADH Safe?Some people may be more likely to experience problems with NADH than others. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider before taking it if you have:
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any other serious or chronic health condition
- Any allergies, including allergies to medications, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see NADH and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see NADH and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click NADH Safety for more information, including any available warnings and precautions.)