Interested in a Discount on L-Theanine?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
There are no known side effects of this product. However, this probably reflects a lack of clinical studies with L-theanine (not a real absence of side effects).
(Click L-Theanine Side Effects to learn more, including what to do if you develop a potentially serious side effect.)
L-theanine can interact with a few medications (see L-Theanine Drug Interactions).
Some people may be more likely to experience problems due to this supplement. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider before taking it if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Any other serious or chronic health condition
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see L-Theanine and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see L-Theanine and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click L-Theanine Safety for more information, including any available warnings and precautions.)