Important Information About Cognex Treatment
Considerations for people taking Cognex include the following:
- Cognex comes in capsule form. It is usually taken by mouth four times daily.
- It is best to take Cognex on an empty stomach (between meals), since food can decrease the absorption of Cognex into the body. However, if the medicine bothers your stomach, talk with your healthcare provider about taking it with food (which may help with stomach upset).
- Be sure to take Cognex at the same times each day to maintain an even level of the medication in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Cognex will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Cognex or your Cognex dosage, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking the drug without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.